Cerwin-Vega EL-36D Passive Earthquake Subwoofer
Cerwin-Vega brings you the passive EL-36D Earthquake model, as they continue the legacy of innovation by one of pro audio's most passionate pioneers.
For over 65 years, no subwoofer has been able to deliver clean, powerful bass better than Cerwin-Vega's folded horns. In the spirit of their innovative and forward-thinking founder -- Gene Czerwinski -- Cerwin-Vega brings you the next generation of his groundbreaking, and ground shaking folded horns, which define and deliver pure, powerful and thunderous bass extension, with high-efficiency woofers and cabinets based on Gene's original designs, plus the new Tour Shield outer coating.
Cerwin-Vega remains the undisputed leader in combining a tradition of powerful performance with cutting-edge technology.
- Durable Cerwin-Vega Tour Shield Protective Coating
- 2000W Peak/1000W Program / 500W Continuous
- Max SPL: 141dB
- Frequency Response: 37 Hz to 673 Hz
- Thunderous bass extension down to 37 Hz
- Acoustic Impedance Balancing Reduces Cone Rocking
- Cast Aluminum Door Functions as a Heat Sink
- Reinforced Deep Pole Cup