Separate color and GOBO wheels allow for the Focus Spot 2X’s beam to be shaped and colored in a plethora of different ways. The color wheel features eight vibrant options – in addition to open white – and can also be set between adjacent positions to create eye-catching split-color effects. The GOBO wheel features six indexed rotatable GOBOs, in addition to an open spot. They feature a good selection of detailed patterns, some ideal for creating mid-air effects and others more suited to projecting texture onto stages and backdrops or venue walls and ceilings.
While the supplied GOBOs are suitable for a variety of applications, each one can also be replaced with a custom pattern. What’s more, thanks to ADJ’s innovative EZ GOBO replacement feature, changing a GOBO only takes a matter of moments. Only a single screw needs to be removed in order to swing open the hinged case and access the wheel, which allows GOBOs to easily clip in and out. This means that changing patterns between events, or even during a changeover between performers, is a very quick and easy task.
The Focus Spot 2X is extremely versatile and has everything clubs, theaters, churches, concert productions and lighting professionals are looking for in a LED spot moving head. It has 16 & 18 DMX channel modes, Pan/Tilt Inversion, 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt, 3-pin DMX In/Out, locking In/Out power connectors, and a 4-Button DMX LCD menu.
“The Focus Spot Two has proven to be extremely popular over the past three years for a wide variety of applications,” explains ADJ USA’s National Sales Manager, Alfred Gonzales. “However, we are committed to ensuring our products always represent the best of what is available on the market. This means that, as LED technology continues to develop, now was the right time to enhance the fixture with a more powerful light source.
The new Focus Spot 2X model offers all the key features of the original – motorized focus, replaceable indexed rotating GOBOs, separate color wheel and a UV LED – together with the addition of a 6-facet linear prism alongside the existing 6-facet circular prism. Together with the powerful new 100W LED engine, we are confident this means the Focus Spot 2X remains the leading moving head spot fixture in its class.”
With its potent output, expansive feature set and compact form, the Focus Spot 2X is ideal for all kinds of permanent installations, touring productions and one-off events. Perfect for use in bars, clubs, roller rinks, bowling alleys and churches, to generate dynamic lighting effects week in and week out, it is equally suited to production companies and mobile entertainers who provide lighting services for one-off events and can find themselves in a different venue every day.
• 1 x 100W Cold White LED (7600˚K, 50,000 hr.)
• 1 x 3W UV LED
• Motorized Focus
• Manual Zoom knob on head: 16 ~ 19 degree beam angle
• Fan cooled
• Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• UC IR & Airstream IR Compatible (Sold Separately)
• 8 Colors + White & Split Colors
• 6 Rotating, replaceable Gobos + Spot
• Gobo Size: Outer: 23mm/Inner:19mm/Thickness: 0.5mm
• Gobo Indexing
• EZ Gobo replacement with hinged head cover
• Gobo Shake effect
• 6-facet circular prism
• 6-facet linear prism
• 3 Operational Modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
• 4 Built-in lighting shows
• 16 & 18 DMX channel modes
• Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
• 5 Dimmer Curves
• 4-Button DMX LED menu
• Stepper motors with micro stepping
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• 3-pin DMX In/Out
• Twist locking power In/Out connections on rear to daisy chain power (up to 9 Focus Spot 2X’s @ 120V and 16 Focus Spot 2X’s @ 230V)
• Fast and precise Pan/Tilt Movements
• 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
• Pan: 540-degree
• Tilt: 270-degree
• Pan/Tilt Invert Mode
• 4, Built-In, Pan/Tilt Target Modes
• Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 180W
Dimensions / Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.3” x 6.8” x 15.2”/ 237 x 175 x 385mm
• Weight: 14.5 lbs. / 6.5 kgs.
• Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
• Includes power cable
• CE | cETLus Approved (Control #4010765)